These are the easiest sweetened nuts ever! You will love how fast it is to make these and you will love how they taste. These are great on salads, as a snack, in granola, on top of hot cereal, and on top of yogurt, or ice cream. Enjoy!
Maple Glazed Nuts
2 Cups Nuts
1/4 Cup Pure, Organic Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. RealTaste Peace seasoning, or Cinnamon
Pinch Cayenne, optional
1. Heat a skillet to medium heat.
2. Add the nuts, maple syrup, salt and cinnamon and mix well.
3. Stir constantly for 4 minutes.
4. At this point they should be dry and not sticking together.
5. Spread out on parchment paper to cool.