Simple Shrimp Fajita Bowl
2 lb. wild caught shrimp (24 per pound is the size I like to use)
11/2 Tbsp. Healthy Fat
3 bell peppers
1 medium red onion
2 Tbsp. RealTaste Vida seasoning
Brown Rice, cooked
Cilantro Avocado Dressing or Ranch dressing
1. Heat oven to 450.
2. Slice bell peppers and onion.
3. Peel shrimp.
4. Toss shrimp, bell peppers, onion, oil and seasoning in a large bowl until well coated.
5. Spread out on 2 cookie sheets lined with natural parchment paper.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and squeeze lime juice over shrimp and pepper mixture.
8. Serve over rice, with avocado slices and Cilantro Avocado Dressing.
I recommend using a mix of yellow, red and orange bell peppers for the most visually appealing dish.
I bake this in my double ovens at the same time; however, you could cook in two shifts, since it cooks so quickly, and by the time the first batch has been eaten, you'll have a second pan ready to go.