Sheet Pan Chicken
3 lbs. organic, chicken drumsticks (about 10)
6 cups carrots and potatoes (approximately 2 lbs), cut in thick dices
1 small onion, sliced
2 Tbsp. organic, extra virgin olive oil
4 tsp. RealTaste Amore seasoning, or to taste
4 tsp. RealTaste Hope seasoning, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Toss chicken, potatoes, carrots and onion with oil and seasoning.
3. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
4. Place chicken on pan and vegetables around chicken.
5. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Rotate chicken and stir vegetables.
6. Roast 15 minutes longer, or until done.
I did about 2 cups carrots and 4 cups potatoes.
For variety, change up the seasoning.