Save a little taste of summer with this naturally sweetened jam. No pectin, no special equipment and no fuss. This one's easy!
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
1 1/2 lb. Strawberries, washed and stemmed
4 cups rhubarb, sliced
1/4 cup lime juice
1 1/2 cups honey or pure maple syrup, or to taste
1. Mix ingredients in a pot.
2. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium and maintain a low boil 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour hot jam into jars. Cool and store in the fridge.
5. Store extra jars in the freezer, making sure to leave 1 inch headspace in jars to allow for expansion.
You can process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes, if desired.