We love these potatoes cold on salads, grain bowls, or warm for breakfast, or as a side dish. We also enjoy them as a snack.
2 Tbsp. high heat safe, healthy fat such as non-hydrogenated lard, chicken tallow, or beef tallow
4 tsp. RealTaste Hope Seasoning
1 tsp. lemon or raw apple cider vinegar, optional
1. Heat oven to 400
2. Dice unpeeled potatoes in cubes, the size of a game dice
3. Place on a large cookie sheet lined with natural parchment paper
4. Place fat on the potatoes and put in the oven for 3 minutes, to melt
5. Toss potatoes with the melted fat, seasoning and lemon or acv, if desired
6. Roast for 25 minutes, or until tender
7. Cool and store in the fridge for up to a week
Potatoes vary in size. The recipe is for a typical size potato, not a big roasting potato. The fat and seasoning amounts are just a guideline and can be used to taste.