Roast cauliflower is one of my favorite simple vegetable dishes. My kids will quickly gobble up a head of cauliflower as a snack. That's a total win in my book. Left-overs are yummy in a grain bowl, or salad.
1 head of cauliflower
2-3 Tbsp. healthy, high heat safe fat, depending on size of cauliflower head.
1 Tbsp. RealTaste Hope seasoning, or seasoning of choice
1. Heat oven to 425
2. Cut cauliflower into bite-size floretes
3. Place cauliflower on a cookie sheet. I like to line mine with natural parchment paper.
4. Top with fat and seasoning.
5. Place in the oven for 3 minutes to melt the fat.
6. Toss to coat with fat and seasoning.
7. Roast for 25 minutes, or until done.
I don't usually measure the fat or seasoning. I just eyeball it, using enough to coat the cauliflower.
Chicken fat reserved off bone broth, or non-hydrogenated, organic lard are good choices for a healthy, heat safe fat.
Larger floretes will take longer to cook than smaller ones.