Uses For RealTaste Peace Pumpkin Spice
There's lots of delicious ways to use our pumpkin spice blend from RealTaste besides just pumpkin pie. Here's a few ideas to put RealTaste Peace seasoning to good use. Use Peace seasoning in place of cinnamon in any of the following recipes, or any of your own favorite recipes that call for cinnamon.
1. Pumpkin desserts. Of course, that had to make the top of the list. Here's an easy naturally sweetened pumpkin dessert that we enjoy.
2. Maple glazed nuts. These are our favorite. If you like candied nuts, you'll love this healthier version.
3. Add to this recipe for hot chocolate. Cinnamon and chocolate are delicious together!
4. Whip into, or sprinkle on whipped cream.
5. Use to season roast sweet potatoes, butternut squash, or pumpkin
6. Use to season popcorn
7. Use in pumpkin or banana pancakes or waffles
8. Add to chocolate cake, cinnamon really compliments the flavor of chocolate.
9. Add to warm apple cider or mulled apple cider.
10. Add to pumpkin soup or butternut squash soup.
11. Add to drinks and smoothies
12. Add to hot cereal.
13. Mix up 1/4 cup maple sugar and 1 Tbsp. RealTaste Peace seasoning. Season these crackers with the mixture and serve with fruit salsa.
14. Add to salad dressing.
15. Add to nut butter.
We invite you to try our organic,
RealTaste Peace pumpkin spice seasoning.