Uses For Pumpkin Spice
You buy an expensive bottle of pumpkin spice once a year and use a teaspoon or two, at that rate your grandkids will be able to use it! Ok, I suppose that depends on the quantity of pumpkin spice purchased, but my point is, there's lots of delicious ways to use pumpkin spice besides just pumpkin pie. Here's a few ideas to put your pumpkin spice to good use. Use pumpkin spice in place of cinnamon in any of the following recipes, or any of your own favorite recipes that call for cinnamon.
1. Pumpkin desserts. Of course, that had to make the top of the list. Here's an easy naturally sweetened pumpkin dessert that we enjoy.
2. Maple glazed nuts. These are our favorite. If you like candied nuts, you'll love this healthier version.
3. Add to this recipe for hot chocolate. Cinnamon and chocolate are delicious together!
4. Whip into, or sprinkle on whipped cream.
5. Use to season roast sweet potatoes, butternut squash, or pumpkin
6. Use to season popcorn
8. Add to chocolate cake, cinnamon really compliments the flavor of chocolate.
9. Add to warm apple cider or mulled apple cider.
10. Add to pumpkin soup.
11. Add to drinks and smoothies
12. Add to hot cereal.
14. Add to salad dressing.
15. Add to nut butter.
We invite you to try our organic,
RealTaste Peace pumpkin spice seasoning.