2 Tbsp. cold water
Salt, to taste
1. Heat a small skillet to medium-high heat.
2. Melt a bit of chicken fat, or another heathy fat in the pan.
3. Add eggs, salt to taste and stir quickly and constantly with a rubber spatula, scraping off the egg that cooks on the bottom and around the side of pan. You may need to adjust heat to medium, if stove is cooking too hot.
4. When eggs are not quite done and still wet, remove from heat and turn out onto a serving plate; they will continue cooking when removed from heat.
5. Allow eggs to sit for a few minutes, and enjoy.
Besides not tasting very good, overcooked egg proteins can cause digestive distress.
These eggs should be creamy, tender and soft, with a fairly large curd.